2014 Carolinas Meeting on January 23-24, 2014 in Charlotte, NC
ULI Carolinas Regional Meeting
Join us in Charlotte, NC for the inaugural ULI Carolinas Regional Meeting, January 23-24.
For the first time the ULI district councils of the Carolinas are collaborating on a regional meeting. ULI Charlotte, ULI South Carolina and ULI Triangle are joining forces for a two day event that will showcase regional opportunities and best practices in land use. Come meet the Carolina’s top decision-makers and industry experts from every sector of real estate and land use. Hear how regional cooperation is changing the landscape both now and in the future.
To view the Full Schedule of events, >> Click Here
- Ted Abernathy, Executive Director, Southern Growth Policies Board
- Thomas J. Anhut, Ashton Woods Homes – Raleigh Division
- Elizabeth Colbert-Busch, Clemson Restoration Institute
- Mark Ferris, Hines
- John Grab, Mead Westvaco
- Johnny Harris, Lincoln Harris
- Rick Judson, National Association of Home Builders
- John Kane, Kane Realty
- Hal Kempson, CBRE | Charlotte
- Maureen McAvey, ULI-the Urban Land Institute
- Darla Moore, Rainwater Inc.
- Steve Navarro, CBRE | The Furman Co.
- Steve Nicholson, Citrix
- Lynne Safrit, NC Research Campus
- Rep. Ruth Samuelson, NC House of Representatives
- Charles Teal, Saussy Burbank
- Nancy Welsh, Builders of Hope
- Mayor Knox White, City of Greenville
Baseball’s Home Run – a Mobile Workshop >>Read More
YLG Reception >>Read More
Learn about sponsorship opportunities here.
Register online using the button below or download a registration form.
Early Bird (Ends 12/15/2013) After 12/15/2013
|YLG (under 35)||$130||$190||$175||$235|