You’re invited to join us for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, June 29, at 12:30 p.m. EDT.
Did you know that a simple ten-step process can help reduce costs and energy use by nearly 50 percent while creating property value?
Gain a competitive edge with tenants and clients by learning about a process that creates more sustainable and desirable workplaces. This free ten-step process is proven to work and yields impressive results.
During this webinar, you will hear from leaders who have implemented the process as well as receive guidance on how to integrate it into your buildings. Architects, engineers, owners, property managers, consultants and brokers can all benefit from this program. We will also receive an update from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star team and learn how the ULI Tenant program aligns with and supports the EPA Tenant Space program.
- Cindy Jacobs, Senior Advisor, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Tony Malkin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Empire State Realty Trust
- Dana Robbins Schneider, Managing Director, JLL
- John Weale, Principal, Integral Group
- Helen Gurfel, Executive Director, ULI Greenprint, Urban Land Institute (moderator)
DATE: Thursday, June 29, 2017
TIME: 12:30–1:30 p.m. EDT