With so much happening in Third Ward – Romare Bearden Park, BB&T Ballpark, and Gateway Station are just a few of the exciting projects – the Young Leaders Group of ULI Charlotte will present a Case Study on Monday, March 11th from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
We will have a panel of speakers, including Michael Smith, President & CEO of Charlotte Center City Partners, W. Lee Jones, Division Director, Capital Planning Services for Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department, and Scott Mingonet, Vice President at Kimley-Horn & Associates, leading a discussion about current and proposed projects, the many factors contributing to decisions concerning the development, and a peek into the future of Third Ward.
The event will take place in the heart of Third Ward at Packard Place. Attendees will have a unique view of all of the projects covered during this program. A reception will follow at the conclusion of the presentations.
Registration: Click here to register.
Register before March 7th for a reduced rate:
- Members, Private Sector: $35 ($45 on or after March 8th)
- Members, Public Sector: $30 ($40 on or after March 8th)
- Non Members, Private Sector: $55 ($65 on or after March 8th)
- Non Members, Public Sector: $50 ($60 on or after March 8th)
- Students, Member/Non Member: $30 ($40 on or after March 8th)