#RETrendsULICLT – Follow Us!
AIA/AICP credit is pending for this event.
ULI Charlotte presents its highly anticipated annual “Emerging Trends in Real Estate®” event, featuring insights from leading experts both nationally and locally. This event will feature a presentation on the “Emerging Trends in Real Estate®” 2012 report – a publication from PricewaterhouseCoopers and ULI.
Emerging Trends in Real Estate®
Stephen R. Blank, Senior Resident Fellow, Finance, Urban Land Institute
Real Estate Trends 2012 will also feature a panel of local experts discussing trends throughout the Charlotte region. Click on the speakers’ names for more information.
• John Connaughton, Babson Capital Professor, UNC-Charlotte
• David Ravin, CEO, Northwood Ravin
• Landon Wyatt, Partner, Childress Klein Properties
• Moderator: Thomas B. Harris, Jr., Owner, T.B. Harris Jr. & Associates
Event Fees & Registration
Registration fee includes continental breakfast and a copy of 2012 Emerging Trends in Real Estate®
The following fees are for member registrations received before 11/15/11.
• $45/$55 – Private Member/Non-Member
• $40/$50 – Student/Public Sector Member/Non-Member
Parking is available at Center City Green (350 E. 6th St.). Many thanks to Spectrum Properties for sponsoring the parking.
For questions about registration or special needs requests, please call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011.