WLI Champions reflect the strength of the region’s real estate development industry through the responsible use of land to create thriving communities worldwide.
We would like to recognize the following women, chosen as our 2019 Champions in Real Estate.
|Laura Belcher, Habitat for Humanity Charlotte||Debra Campbell, City of Asheville||Darlene Heater, University City Partners|
|Rachel Russell Krenz, Ram Realty Advisors||Mary Beth Kuzmanovich, Lillibridge Healthcare Services||Elizabeth McMillan, Crescent Communities|
|Dionne Nelson, Laurel Street Partners||Alysia Osborne, City of Charlotte||Julie Porter, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing Partnership|
|Ellen Rogers, Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Pam Wideman, City of Charlotte|
WLI Champions Program. Recruiting women with leadership and skill in real estate development, land use and city-building. WLI Champions reflect the strength of the region’s real estate development industry through the responsible use of land to create thriving communities worldwide.
Successful candidates for the WLI Championship Team are selected based on:
- A minimum 10 years in the industry
- Exceptional leadership and skills in the real estate development and land use disciplines
- Dedication to, and success at, building thriving communities across the region
- Capacity to inspire others in the industry
- Commitment to their community shown through leadership in community organizations.