Here are some things to consider:
Join a committee – some to consider are:
• Technical Assistance Programs (TAPs)
• Member Services (member communication, recruitment, and retention)
• Sustainability Initiatives
• Affordable Housing Initiatives
• Business Development
Some committees meet regularly, while others meet based on special project needs, so involvement in committees can be by project or by yearlong service and engagement.
Other ways to be involved:
• Post comments on the ULI Charlotte Blog
• Attend upcoming events
• Provide summary notes of an event
• Become the event photographer
• Help greet attendees at an event
• Make welcome calls to new members
The more you become involved, the more you will get from your membership in ULI. If you have questions about any of these activities or would like to get involved, contact the ULI Charlotte office at 704.940.7388.