Join us for this complimentary ULI members–only webinar.
Hear a lively debate among ULI member experts who participated in the Real Estate Economic Forecast survey as they explain their views on the key economic and real estate indicators moving into the end of 2017, 2018, and 2019.
The semiannual ULI Real Estate Economic Forecast survey provides forecasts for 27 economic and real estate indicators, including:
- Interest rates
- Property transaction volumes
- CMBS issuance
- Capitalization rates
- REIT returns
- Property investment returns for four property types
- Vacancy/occupancy rates and rents for five property types
- Housing starts and price growth
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and challenge the consensus about what’s ahead for the real estate industry in 2017 and beyond.
- Ken Rosen, Rosen Consulting Group (moderator)
- Mark Wilsmann, MetLife Real Estate
- Adam Ruggiero, MetLife Real Estate