Local Councils are modeled after the ULI Americas Product Councils.
These exclusive groups part of how ULI Charlotte implements the mission of ULI. The Local Councils:
- CONNECT active, passionate, diverse members through the foremost global network of interdisciplinary professionals
- INSPIRE best practices for equitable and sustainable land use through content, education, convening, mentoring, and knowledge sharing
- LEAD in solving community and real estate challenges through applied collective global experience and philanthropic engagement
Local Councils increase members’ ability to contribute and influence change in our industry practice. Each Council focuses on a specific topic area and dives deeper through programming and discussion. The Local Councils:
- Are limited to 30 and 40 members
- Meet three to four times per year
- Provide opportunities to hold leadership roles
Applications for councils are open throughout the year. New Council members are considered annually. Each Council seeks participation of a diverse background of members to enrich conversation and learning. Check out each Council webpage for more details.