The mission of the ULI Charlotte Young Leaders Group is to serve the greater ULI mission by educating and engaging a diverse group of real estate professionals through ensuring continuous educational development, sharing best practices, exposure to industry leaders and fostering an environment conducive to creating and maintaining lasting relationships. We strive to offer the following to our Young Leaders:
- To create a unique setting for the leaders of tomorrow’s real estate companies to interact both professionally and socially with the leaders of today.
- To provide professional and educational events to engage new and existing young leaders to grow and form valuable relationships with each other early on in their careers.
- To bridge the leadership gap by developing strong leadership skills in the young professionals involved in ULI and creating a pipeline of future ULI leaders.
ULI Charlotte Young Leaders Group hosts ongoing mentoring opportunities (through the Partnership Forums), quarterly Program/Social events, and Mobile Workshops, that are complementary of the values and goals of ULI. These meetings are specifically aimed to help young leaders understand and experience all facets of real estate. Our meetings consist of the following:
- Social Events – Social events offering opportunities to meet, network and get to know other ULI Members in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
- Mobile Workshops – Tours of projects that are under construction or recently completed, led by a project team member (developer, architect, contractor) that offers a unique “Behind the Scenes” vantage point and discussion for Young Leaders.
YLG Leadership Committee
Leadership Development Chair
Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital
Young Leaders Group Chair