Women’s Leadership Initiative
WLI promotes the advancement and visibility of women as leaders, increases the number of women who serve in leadership positions, increases the number of women who are active members, and supports the development of young women members as leaders in the real estate industry and ULI.
Throughout the year, WLI will offer special events and programs for female members. Some of our programs include:
- WLI Mentorship Program– The program is designed to connect young women members with established real estate professionals and provide the opportunity to get to know the future women leaders in the industry.
- Social Events – Social events offering opportunities to meet, network, and get to know other ULI Members in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
- Virtual meetings with neighboring District Councils (most recently with ULI Triangle)
- Conversations with a Leader – Hear from accomplished women leaders on their background, career path and lessons learned.
- WLI(brary)– ~ A ULI Charlotte & ULI Nashville Women’s Leadership Initiative Partnership ~ The Women’s Leadership Initiative WLI(brary) is a bi-annual book club devoted to professional development and collegial convenings of ULI women members. This initiative couples thought-provoking conversations with industry networking and engagement, all in a casual setting. We look forward to your participation…. available only to ULI members.
Women’s Leadership Initiative Chair