Fall Meeting Rewind
Highlights from the 2017 ULI Fall Meeting in Los Angeles – lessons learned from industry leaders and beyond; and real results from real projects.
The ULI Fall Meeting brings together more than 6,000 leaders from every sector of the real estate industry. The Fall Meeting Rewind breakfast will feature discussions with ULI members who attended the ULI Fall Meeting October 23-27 in Los Angeles, CA. If you go to LA or not, there is always more to hear and learn. Participate in the conversation and sharing at this breakfast.
For more information on the ULI Fall Meeting, go to www.fall.uli.org.
Remarks from Jeff Cernuto, Princeton Communities LLC, Bridget Grant, Moore & Van Allen and Stuart Proffitt, Proffitt Dixon Partners.
Table discussions led by:
- Mike Burnett, Real Estate Advisory Services
- Dave Chandler, Faison
- Cathy Demmitt, BSA LifeStructures
- Brooke Iosue, Humphreys & Partners Architects L.P.
- Mike Ortlip, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Ellen Rogers, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
$25 for members. $35 for non members.